- Sunday, December 22, 2013

Slow Death [2013]



Slow Death is my latest album recorded between November 2012 and December 2013.

Most of it was recorded on an IPad using Garage Band to sequence the guitars basses and keyboards, then on a PC using Nuendo recorded the drums, guitar solos and vocals, except "Just a Little Smile" which was done entirely on Nuendo with all instruments played by me.



WINTER DOGS
This is my least favorite song from the album and it was the first recorded, it was the inspiration for the whole album, I thought it sounded great.



CHEATED [FEATURING CAROLYNE SILVERIO]
I convinced my wife to sing this one with me. I Believe the guitar solo is phenomenal.


THE SCAM [INCLUDING "THE PYRAMID" ]
I like the melody on this one. "The Pyramid" is a different song, I didn't write any lyrics to and thought sounded very similar to "The Scam", well, why not make them one?


JUST A LITTLE SMILE
The first version of this song was originally written and recorded in 1997, it was one of the first songs that I recorded, on that old version I used my Casio Keyboard for the farfisa organ sound. It sounded like "Incense and Peppermints" with the "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" solos.

The new version contains less farfisa and more ethereal guitars than the original.


Merry Christmas, Enjoy!!!

LINK [Including Artwork]: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37711895/Slow%20Death.zip

No comments: