- Saturday, February 26, 2011

Up In Arms [2011]

Up In Arms is my latest Punk Rock EP.

There's not much to say except that it's short (less than five minutes) and that the lyrics are a little punkish.

1. MONEY DESTROYED MANKIND
That's been my view since I was six years old.

2. SUICIDE OR MURDER?
This one is my least favorite song from the ep. What society does to weak minded people.

3. UP IN ARMS
What some people (including me) would like.

4. ANOTHER FOLK SONG
The sister of Up In Arms, totally related to the other.

5. SCAVENGERS AND BUMS
I know some people who think they and their friends are the only ones who deserve to live on earth.

6. CONGRESSMAN COKE
This song was written last night right after the evening news when they exposed the drug test of one our congressmen who tested positive for cocaine. "What a wonderful world..."

7. PAY ME NOW AND THANK ME LATER
This is some kind of criticism to the artists who charge for the music they create. I think is fair to charge for a performance but not for an album, that's my opinion so don't hate me for it.

I hope there's an audience for this album. If you judge by the comments I think there isbecause the last time I received one was when I posted the "Sadness 'Round The Bend" ep.

Let me know if you like it, say something.


NEW!!! LINK [Including Artwork]: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37711895/UpInArms.rar

No comments: