- Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sadness 'Round The Bend (EP) [2009]



This is my latest release and this time is a Punk Rock EP containing 5 songs each one less than a minute long, so this is a very short EP.

My Punk Rock influences are in this order: DEAD KENNEDYS, MINOR THREAT and GANG OF FOUR (not punk but I will include them here because people keep including THE STOOGES in the genre so why can't I do the same with GOF).

Anyway I kept it short because I get tired of Punk Rock easily.


ENJOY IT!


1. Hot, Hot, Heat!
2. The Cave
3. I Never Wanna See You Again
4. Sadness
5. Put Your Hands Against The Wall


NEW!!! LINK [Including Artwork]: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37711895/Sadness.rar

2 comments:

Ayoze GarcĂ­a said...

Thanks for all your music! Se agradece...

Leonel Garcia said...

Gracias por escuchar Ayoze